Monday, July 6, 2009

Podcasts by students last Semester

My EDM class will be doing our first podcast later in the week. our assignment this week is to listen to other students podcast from last semester just to get an ideal on how to perform our on. I listened to Bob Wakeman 's EDM class on the Internet. I enjoyed listing to Randy Paulch BW0119W which was the title of the Lecture the other podcast was Shift Happens and How it Affects Me as a Teacher BW0818.



while listing to the two podcast the speakers gave me useful tools that i believe will help me when i do my own podcast later in the week. Ialso notice some mistakes that the students were having such as not speaker clear and it sounded like they were reading from a script as if it was play. But on a positive note I identified some weaknesses that I will try to improve on in my podcast such speaking in a clear voice and not speaking as if i am reading off a paper word from word. I will also try not to take long plases while changeing from one tropic to another

No comments:

Post a Comment